The Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa sprawls across 40 oceanfront acres of lush gardens, shimmering pools and cascading waterfalls. This 806-room resort is ideally located in the heart of West Maui.
Recreation facilities include a new Keiki Lagoon with ocean features, a half-acre swimming pool with 150-foot waterslide, tennis, scuba, snorkeling, 15,000 sq. ft. full service ocean front spa and fitness center, astronomy program and Camp Hyatt®. In house activity concierges can make reservations for activities and dining island-wide.
The resort offers a choice of four restaurants and five lounges including the award-winning Japengo – Sushi Steak & Seafood Restaurant, romantic Sonz at Swan Court Restaurant, Umalu – a popular location to the Maui upscale casual restaurant scene, Swan Court Breakfast, Halona Kai coffee bar, and the authentic Polynesian lu’au, Drums of the Pacific.
GUEST SERVICES & AMENITIES
• 806 rooms, including 31 suites
• 2 Regency Club floors
• Regency Club lounge: 2,000 sq. ft.
• 4 restaurants
• 5 lounges
• Business center
• Function space: 100,000 sq. ft.
• Drums of the Pacific Lu’au
• Tour of the Stars Astronomy Program
Wildlife, resort tours, hula lessons, lei making, aqua aerobics
• Valet Parking & Self Parking Available (surcharge)
• Check-in 4:00 p.m., Check-out 11:00 a.m.
SPORTS & RECREATION
• Spa Moana and Moana Athletic Club – 15,000 sq. ft.
ocean front spa and 24-hour fitness center
• 2 swimming pools
150 ft. lava tube slide
• 3,000 sq. ft. Keiki Lagoon and 25 ft. slide
• 4 tennis courts, pro-center, and tennis pro
• “Top 20 Resorts in the World” (Condé Nast)
• Gold Key Award (Meetings & Conventions)
• Circle of Excellence
• Pinnacle Award