Win tickets to Maui’s second annual Ka’anapali Fresh Food & Wine Festival. Enjoy an evening under the stars with Ka’anapali’s talented chefs, paired with Maui’s agricultural community, world class wines and Hawaii’s award winning entertainment. A not-to-be-missed summer event.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN:
1) ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, have valid government issued identification, and be a resident of the United States or Canada. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Employees of PacificBasin Communications and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and all immediate family members thereof are not eligible. Winners will be required to sign a release of liability document.
2) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The sweepstakes is administered by the Ka’anapali Beach Resort Association.
3) ENTRY PERIOD: The sweepstakes begins July 1, 2013, and ends July 30, 2013.
4) ENTRY: Beginning July 1, 2013, participants will enter for the chance to win two (2) tickets to Ka’anapali Fresh Food & Wine Festival, scheduled for Saturday, August 31, 2013. Airfare and accommodations are not included. Winner will be randomly selected from all correct promo code entries received by July 30, 2013, and chosen on July 31, 2013.
5) PRIZES: One entrant will receive two (2) tickets to Ka’anapali Fresh Food & Wine Festival, scheduled for Saturday, August 31, 2013. Winners will be notified by phone and email and all arrangements must be made through the Ka’anapali Beach Resort Association.
6) GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the winner declines the prize, the prize will be forfeited. Winner has 24 hours from the time they were notified about their prize to claim the prize after which the prize will be forfeited. The prize is not transferable, may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash, and may not be sold. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Ka’anapali Beach Resort Association. Only one contest entry per household per day during the run of the entire contest. Winners are responsible for any taxes associated with the prize including filling out 1099 tax forms.
7) DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the sweepstakes shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Hawaii All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these official rules, entrant’s rights and obligations or the rights and obligations of the sponsor or Administrator in connection with the sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaii without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaii.
8) WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of the sweepstakes winner or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Ka’anapali Beach Resort Association, 34 Kupuohi Street, Suite 304A, Lahaina, HI 96761.
Please specify if you are requesting the name of the winner or the official rules. All requests for either the winner or the official rules must be received by July 31, 2013.